mardi 29 avril 2014

Un peu de tout....A bit of everything....

Non je n’ai pas retouché mon tableau d’hier…en fait je n’ai pas touché à mes pinceaux sauf celui pour appliquer un vernis de retouche…geste qui annonce les prochaines toiles ‘au menu’….Liz et la Comtesse…

Did not reworked my last painting from yesterday, still undecided as if it is finished or not, but I did touch one of my brushes, the one I use for applying retouch varnish, sort of a sign of the next paintings ‘on the menu’…Liz and the Comtess..


Et j’ai enfin fini de recharger tous mes logiciels, puisque mon ordi, qu’il a fallu que je mette à zéro parce qu’il marchait comme un mal de ventre…expression bizarre d’ici, vous devinez le sens je présume, semble finalement en bon état, donc je me suis dit qu’il était temps que je recharge mes programmes de modélisation..donc voici un test d’un autre modèle 3d, je pense qu’elle irait bien dans un tableau éventuellement…

And I finally did reloaded all of my software, since my computer seems now to be working the way it should, a few weeks now it has worked fine, so I guess I could risk to load all my 3d software and content, which is a fairly long process..and of course I started again a bit of  familiarizing myself with the ins and outs of 3d animation and posing software, but I still have a lot to learn on that, something to occupy my old days…when I will be old of course…getting there…so another of ‘my model’ who will probably end up in a painting sometimes….

Photo

Évidemment j’ai encore beaucoup à  apprendre afin de bien utiliser ces logiciels, la lumière, les textures, l’animation, pas très utile par contre pour la peinture…la suite dans un prochain article…

Of course I have much to lean yet on these softwares, the lighting, texturing, posing and animation, ok animation is not very useful for painting, but fun…but this will be for another post sometimes…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire